Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Backstage @YC

Meow~

In case you're not sure, YC actually stands for Youth Centre, a place which the 1stKL BB boys gather on Saturdays, a place which I used to hang out after school, a place which I learnt musics, a place which I treat it as MY SECOND HOME!!

There is a little stage placed at one end of the YC... Behind the stage, it is a "store room" for us to put some of our company belongings (mostly camping equipments)... Few months ago, I was elected to be in-charge of the backstage... Everyone was clapping their hands happily =.= It's because the condition of backstage was terrible, and we suspect there could be "Tom & Jerry" or some other creatures living inside... They even made a joke saying that I could find a junior boy back there, choi!!

And yesterday, I managed to pull all the active NCOs along to help out in cleaning the backstage, hehe...


Can you believe that this is already half-way cleaned up?*I forgot to take the "before" photo, but I think this is quite "impressive" already*


And very soon, we really found some "creatures" in the backstage!! @.@ Guess what...

KITTENS!!

They were trying to escape once they were spotted by us... Too bad they couldn't move fast, muahaha~

Now you know why I started this post with a "meow", haha!


Very quickly, put them a side and proceed with our work...

Stock check in the progress


DRIED RAT =.=

We found some stuff which the company had left there for long, like the old (very old) BB Junior T-shirts, 100++ song books & etc... No doubt, it was tiring but we can't wait to go back to the kittens, hehe...

Too cute!


Kar Hoe, who requested to take a photo



And I joined in too...


After all, we're satisfied with the outcome:

Please clap for us

2 comments:

Bentuckee said...

that is so cute!!! manage to find their mom?

SAIHONG said...

Haha, sorry for replying late, juz realised tis...

Din manage to find la... And yea, I still haven get to know where the kittens are yet... ==