Monday, September 8, 2008

Traffic Lights are EVERYWHERE

If you are a driver, you must be sensitive with the 3 colours above, so am I...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Eversince I've entered TARC, I realised I'll have to "STOP" & "GO" everywhere!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alrightzz!! Stop here!!

Haha, you'd actually seen this photo before if you read my old blog... It was the first time I spotted the "traffic light"... P.S. Weiyi's long hair... =P


The rather strange "phenomenon" started to happen always...


"Oi..." -Ah Du-

I always try to take the photo without the victims realising, but I failed this time, haha!!


I really didn't ask them to purposely walk in a line... That's why you see I always take from their back... I'm not pervert... =.="


Yeah, you'll even have to "stop" in the class...

And soon, my classmates started to realise my "hobby" of taking photo of "Human Traffic Lights"... They were trying to avoid it at first, but eventually some started helping me...

Example: Kate(yellow) helped me by walking in between them, haha!!


Second pair on the same day!!


Last but not least, the one which I managed to snap today!!
Ok, I admit this is a bit "terpaksa" by me, hehe... =P



MOST APPEARANCE AWARD:
3 times!!!
Cheong Mei Zhen (AN9a)
(Bobby? =P)

Congrats!!

2 comments:

Copykate said...

wtfreak got award summore XD

SAIHONG said...

LOL, juz for fun... =P