Thursday, September 18, 2008

New Sport!


Badminton is definitely not a new sport to me, but it's new sport to my gang! Ok, at least we have not only Futsal now & the girls can join in... I'd not been playing it for years... Hmm, the last time playing it was Form1? Yeah, seriously I think so...


"Eh, what's the score now ah?"
Nathan, the so called refree... =P



Nice pose by Tracy, seems like she's going for a smash...


Wei Ming(blue) was disappointed with the result, haha!!



Meanwhile, these are the people who were waiting for their turn...


By the way, this is not the court in my college... The sports complex is occupied by the students who are having their examinations currently... Therefore, until the end of this month we'll have to use this court which is placed in TBR (Taman Bunga Raya, opposite my college)...

P.S.
Chua Hunt cheated us again!! He said he don't know how to play badminton wo~

No comments: