Sunday, April 12, 2009

13/4/09

Hardly spend time on studies these 2 days, though it's a weekend...

FYI, my lovely sis graduated!! =D A psychology degree in HELP... Today we had a photo session, to take the family portrait... 2 hours spent there and we went to visit my grandma in Kajang...

She fell sick... =/ She was never that sick before... Feel sad seeing her lying down like that, seems so weak... I always wish to talk more with her, but due to the deficient in topic, I seldom talk to her... I really wish she'll get well soon...

And my mood isn't good after the visit...

Back to home, was doing some brush-up in the GP presentation points... And a BB junior started his conversation with me on MSN... Though I was a little unavailable, but as usual, I'm open for their discussion...

Sadly, the boy disappointed me, with the questions and responses he gave... I was trying hard to calm myself, though I wasn't in a good mood... However, sometimes things just don't happen as you wish, as he was trying to take advantage on me...

Most of the time I'm being questioned: Why are you still staying in BB? And no joke, I questioned myself after the conversation just now... Like most of my friends have told me: You can quit whenever you want, do you still need the "Koko" marks?

My answer is: Not only that BB need me, I need BB too...

I bet all officers clearly know this, but what about boys? We still got to stand your rudeness? Or you do these because you want us to leave?

I think I was being too kind... Seriously, TOO KIND...

2 comments:

DaMan said...

hey sai hong, well about ur response, we have always been telling u this, if u wanna stay on in BB this is d question, why do u stay? is it for the BB object? really, if it is not, u will not stay..even u say u(not saying u in specific, but anyone) need BB, but how long? so yea, something to think about..

As officers, we are actually evangelizing..it is not about what we want, but how God can use us to teach ppl about the Word and the Love of God..

SAIHONG said...

Thx DaMan, it's something tat I've always been neglecting/forgotten... Thx for the reminder...

I was really down few days back, many wrong decisions & thoughts were made...