Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lai Liaoooo

Alright, let me have my last words before enterring the war... T.T

Cambridge A-Level (AS Level)
Duration: 13rd of May - 11th of June

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I didn't revise anything today, how daring... =.="

Many to be studied actually:
  • Accounting- around 20 topics
  • Business- around 30 topics
  • Maths- Pure + Applied = 30+ topics? *I don't even want to know*
  • Economics- 6 topics
  • GP- to be ignored
And talking about A-Level, how can we neglect the past year questions?!

Demand = Things to be done (studies + exercices)
Supply = How much knowledge my brain can fit in this period
Price = Stress

Conclusion: Demand & Supply, excess demand, price increase...


Wish me luck people~ =)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Coming up next:
  • Cousin sister's wedding (Tomorrow)
  • 1stKL BB Award's Day (Saturday)
Anyway, I really can't spend time on this blog for this coming month, will be taking a break from everything other than studies... Therefore if there's any updates on those events, it'll not be during the month of May... =/

Feel free to leave comments or messages on chatterbox, I'll still be reading them regularly... =)

GAMBATEH MATES!!
=D

No comments: