Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thanks For The Prayers!


As some of you know, my grandma was very sick few days back...


I was really worried... She's already 90 over years old and it's really not good to see her suffering that day... Yea, many of us went to visit her on Monday as we found out that her health has further deteriorated... All of us were surrounding her and giving her support... Tears dropped everywhere... =/


No doctor was willing to visit her that night, I wonder why... Looking at the situation, I couldn't do anything but to pray hard... I even sms-ed some of my buddies to pray for her as well...


Until the next day, finally there's a doctor went to her house and had a check up on her... Immediate treatment was required he said... Therefore, they sent my grandma to the ICU and a complete body check was done... Result states that there was water got into her lung and some phlegm in her throat... Amazingly, her internal organs are in good condition!


After the adequate treatments, we received news that she was saved! Even the doctor said that it's a miracle, as not many people at that age could go through that... My mum told me that she's able to recognise people and speak like normal now, and even said "thank you" to the nurses... Cool? =P She's now resting well in the hospital, still need to stay for a certain period before going back to home... =)


I heard that one of my aunties' family, a christian family was praying around her on Tuesday... My friends & I were praying for her too... Well, I believe God is doing something behind... Thank you Lord for Your blessings upon her! Hallelujah!


Once again, thanks for the prayers! =)

No comments: