Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Earth Hour

28th of March 2009:


Photos taken from my house window... @.@


LEFT:

Before


After

CENTER:

Before

After

RIGHT:

Before

After

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm kinda proud of my condo after all... =)

I remember last time I used to receive e-mails regarding the Earth Hour... My reaction was: Oh, interesting! And yes, that's all I can provide... It'll be weird for me to switch off my house's light just because of an e-mail, and my dad will definitely disagree with it... =.=" This year, it's the first time Malaysia get involved in this Earth Hour... Despite I was going to have exam 2 days later, I switched the lights off!! =D Eventually I was resting for the entire hour...

And as you can see from the photos, my condo switched the carparks' lights off... I was suprised, haha... The only places that they left the lights on were the grocery shop and the swimming pool... Just in case someone will slip into the swimming pool I think, haha!

No comments: