Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Meow~

Look at where this cat obtain its water!! @.@


*In case the girls are still not sure what's happening, that's the place where the boys PEE~
=D

Ok la, I did try to scare away the cat so that it'll not drink the *ahem* not so hygienic water... However, it was just too thirsty and refused to leave... =.=" Anyway, as you can see, the clean water has just been pumped out... At least it's not so dirty huh? =P

And this cat is becoming more famous nowadays, as it always stray around the SPUS area...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Some updates on myself?

Erm, let me update about my grandma first... She's now back to home, and consuming medicine consistently... Anyway, her health condition is still not really constant... Sometimes she could speak when we talked to her, and sometimes she can't hear well...

For myself, I'm putting more time on my studies nowadays... What to do? AS is coming so soon, officially kick off on 13th of May... =(

No comments: